Refund Policy by ImmigrateandSave.com
Nearly every consumer has claimed for a refund, exchange, or store credit at least once. The experience usually is quite uneventful, although sometimes refunds don’t go the way we would like them to. At Immigrateandsave.com We will make exceptions for you, if there is a problem, with our Service or Program in which case it may be covered by our Implied Warranty ‘’Acceptance Guaranteed or your Money Back 100%’’
Refunds are NOT available;
1. If you received the questionnaires containing important information on how to file your case, is considered you already used our service, and then decide to not use the service for any personal reasons, like if you decide to file it yourself, or continue the filing at a later time, etc.
Please note we keep copies of all communications between clients as evidence, and to strictly enforce our policies with Merchant providers to avoid any misunderstandings or miscommunications. We understand your time is valuable so as of each agent employed at Immigrate and save .com and we will be more than happy to help you continue with the process you committed to, by having hired us.
Refunds will be available if;
- 1. If its within 20 days of the purchase and you haven’t use our service, submit a refund request. (Please call 18006092912 Ext 802 if you need to submit a refund request)
- 2. Your case was rejected or denied and you have a VALID USCIS DENIAL Notice
- 3. A partial* refund will be available, if you decide to continue your case at a later time and its been over 20 days since purchase, and you haven’t use Immigrate and Save Services or received any questionnaires in regards to your case.
- 1. Government fees are not refundable.
- 2.Government fees are paid to the Government, after your case is mailed to your home address, not to Immigrateandsave.com, unless instructed otherwise by our clients.
- 3.Never pay anyone for Government fees, Government fees are paid to the Government Only.
Charge-backs frauds, Friendly Fraud, could result in Online Shop Lifting charges.
In the event of an oversight, problem or mistake, we will work with you to immediately fix it, USCIS cases/filings require a large amount of documents and evidence, so by using our service you agree to let us resolve any setback that may occur by Immigrateandsave.com
In the event of a delay, it does NOT entitle you for a refund neither since the USCIS have their own system and timelines that are subject to change.
In Case of Denial, and if we fail to get your Green card, we will provide you with a full refund of the service fee.
Any questions or disputes please contact us at: email@example.com
*All VALID refunds have a Cancellation Fee of $100.00 for processing and Administrative fee, by making any purchase through/linked to this site.
Collection Agency Involvement
Additionally, your information shared with any agent at Immigrateandsave.com might be shared with a Collection Agency of our choice, is by any reason payments are not completed after we mail your case to you. Please note we will have to disclose your information if the agreement is not met by you, such as if the payment is not received.
If by any reasons your case needs some corrections, by our policy & terms, your required to send it to us, for corrections, it doesn’t entitle you for a refund or your money back, the only way for a refund or money back is if you have a DENIAL notice from the USCIS.