This privacy statement applies to the website of Immigrate and Save.com – Phone:1.800.609.2912
Our organization disputes all issues via email to maintain paper trail of any issues. Collecting information provides specific benefits to our website visitors
Collecting ip information, name and email address allows us to pay affiliates.
We collect information for the following purpose(s):
- Completing or supporting an activity.
- Website and system administration.
- Research and development.
- Tailoring the website for its visitors.
- Building records of visitors without linking identifying information to the records for the purpose of research, analysis and reporting.
- Building records of visitors without linking identifying information to the records for the purpose determining visitors habits, interests or characteristics in order to make decisions that my directly affect the visitor.
- Building records of visitors for the purpose of research, analysis and reporting.
- Building records of visitors for the purpose determining visitors habits, interests or characteristics in order to make decisions that my directly affect the visitor.
- Contacting our visitors (except via telephone) for promotion of the site or products.
Who has access to the information we collect?
Ourselves and/or our agents which utilize the information only for the purpose given. Information is only shared with our fulfillment service company.
How long is information kept?
Information is kept only for the time needed after that, its completely erased of our data base.
If you believe that our website has collected incorrect information or if you would like to dispute any information, please contact us using the address at the top of this page.
Immigrateandsave.com welcomes your comments regarding this Statement of Privacy. If you believe that Immigrateandsave.com has not adhered to this Statement, please call us at 800-609-2912 or email to info@Immigrateandsave.com.com. We will use commercially reasonable efforts to promptly determine and remedy the problem.